how can i dev wap site with dotnet mobile apps???

stanley

3/13/2002 9:40:00 AM

Hi,everybody
I've got a big problem here.
As you see,the frame in a dotnet mobileapp is an aspx file,
then how can i use a real mobilephone to access the site
use wap,or it can't devlope wapsite at all?
3 Answers

(Joseph Croney (MSFT))

stanley

Hi,Joseph
Thanks for your help,yet still a question here.
I use Nokia 7110 Emulater (within nokia wap toolkit3.0)
to access my wapsite(a mobileWebApp with C#),but failed,no
matter how i tried.what's wrong with my app,or something
else?
stanley

renders .aspx pages to
>the correct markup for mobile devices. This allows your
Mobile Web
>Application to be accessed by a variety of mobile
devices. For more
>information on the Microsoft Mobile Internet Toolkit
please visit :
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/device/mitd...
>
>Thanks,
>Joseph Croney

confers no rights.
>You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft
Corporation. All rights
>reserved.

(Joseph Croney (MSFT))