Translation failed for content-type

Infinit Loop

3/12/2002 4:22:00 AM

hello all,

using the Openwave SDK, WAP Edition 5.0 ,

When I go to the file menu and Preview in the simulator I get the following
error.

Translation failed for
content-type:
text/vnd.wap.wml

What does this mean
No Syntax errors etc....

Thanks for any help

James.

2 Answers

Shanku Niyogi

The 5.0 SDK has really cryptic error messages. Try the 3.x SDK with the same
page; you'll see detailed error messages on what is being rendered.

Shanku

"Infinit Loop" <sql_agentman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hello all,
>
> using the Openwave SDK, WAP Edition 5.0 ,
>
> When I go to the file menu and Preview in the simulator I get the
following
> error.
>
> Translation failed for
> content-type:
> text/vnd.wap.wml
>
> What does this mean
> No Syntax errors etc....
>

> Thanks for any help
>
> James.

Infinit Loop

Shanku,

What about SDK 4.1 or 5.1?? have you tried them??

James