Rich

3/8/2002 8:36:00 PM

Hi all,

how can I put two controls to the same row? BreakAfter property doesn't
work.

Rich

2 Answers

Shanku Niyogi

Which controls, and which device, are you targeting? Some devices are
incapable of rendering some controls on the same line - for example, an
OpenWave 3.x or 4.x phone or emulator must always render a textbox on a
separate line.

Note: in the Visual Studio .NET designer, each control will always appear on
a separate line. The mobile designer is not WYSIWYG in this sense.

Shanku

"Rich" <rich@tely.com> wrote in message news:ufd08htxBHA.2816@tkmsftngp05...
> Hi all,
>
> how can I put two controls to the same row? BreakAfter property doesn't
> work.
>
> Rich

Rich Rafkin

> Note: in the Visual Studio .NET designer, each control will always appear
on
> a separate line. The mobile designer is not WYSIWYG in this sense.
>
> Shanku

Yep, that was a problem. In designer mode, each control takes a separate
line. When testing on PocketPC emulator, everything looked OK.

Rich