input string was not in a correct format

sandal

3/8/2002 4:23:00 PM

Hey, there,
My application has a weird problem in it. If I reach the
mobile application from a pocket PC , everything is OK,
but if I reach it from my palm, there is an error occurs
when I click on a certain mobile list control(other forms
are all OK). The error is "input string was not in a
correct format". As a matter of fact, this form has
nothing special. Anyone can help me on this? Thanks in
advance.

1 Answer

Shanku Niyogi

Can you please post the form (or a similar repro case), along with the name
of the browser you are using on the Palm?

Thanks,
Shanku