Ruby for Perl programmers presentation material

mike

9/29/2003 6:15:00 PM

I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http:/...) in November (after
returning from the Ruby Conference.)

I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPre..., but if anyone has
recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
please let me know.

My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

Thanks,

Mike

--
mike@stok.co.uk | The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.
http://www.stok.co... | GPG PGP Key 1024D/059913DA

Hal E. Fulton

Mike Stok wrote:
> I have volunteered to give a "Ruby for Perl programmers" presentation
> to the Toronto Perl Mongers (see http:/...) in November (after
> returning from the Ruby Conference.)
>
> I knwo that there are a number of presentations listed at
> http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyPre..., but if anyone has
> recently presented to Perl people and has good material or advice then
> please let me know.
>
> My finished presentation will be made available, and I will be
> contacting various authors of other material for permission to use bits
> of their presentations (with the appropriate credits) soon.

Mike,

You may be aware of the one I gave last year. It''s online at
http://www.ruby... in one or two forms.

Cheers,
Hal