Re: Stupid RDoc question

Dave Thomas

9/26/2003 7:00:00 AM

On Thursday, Sep 25, 2003, at 08:55 Europe/Copenhagen, Dave Thomas
wrote:
>> class MyClass
>> def foo; end
>>
>> # See MyClass#foo
>> def bar; end
>> end
>>
> I'm tied up at a client's until next week -- I promise to look at it
> then.

I hate it when people say this, but... I tried this code example here
in RDoc and it worked for me...

Cheers

Dave

1 Answer

Peter Triller

I am trying to embed ruby into an application
( http://xpert... if anyone cares)

and I have a little problem.
I got the basics working just fine. ruby loads, and executes code, and I catch
any errors.

So far so good.
But I have a few questions:

1) Is there any way to uninitialize the interpreter if I want to unload it ?

2) is there any way to have more than one instance of ruby, or at least is
there a way to have several seperated namespaces/Bindings at the same time
running so I have several global namespaces for different instances. I looked
through the docs and didnt find anything.

Thans in advance.

Peter