webrick - max_osx, windoze, and linux

ahoward

Eric Hodel

Ara.T.Howard (ahoward@fsl.noaa.gov) wrote:

> i know that it should be _possible_, but has anyone actually
> written a webrick server that runs on ''all three''?

The bundled WEBrick servlets all work almost equally well in both *NIX
and windows environments. The only problem I''ve had was with the CGI
handler, which you may have read about earlier in the list.

Since its all pure Ruby, and the core is written for you, all you have
to worry about is acting appropriately on GET, POST, etc requests.

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://se...
All messages signed with fingerprint: