Re: exerb and a threaded server

Nathaniel Talbott

9/23/2003 8:29:00 PM

Berger, Daniel [mailto:djberge@qwest.com] wrote:

> However, when I tried to build and rbc file, it just hangs:
> C:\test>ruby -r exerb/mkrbc exetest.rb -> hangs indefinitely
>
> Any ideas?

Well, mkrbc basically just sits back and watches your program run from start
to finish, recording all the required libraries along the way. In this, case
your program sits there waiting for connections, thus mkrbc sits there
waiting for your program. You need to do something to quit the program, and
then mkrbc should write out your recipe file.

HTH,

Nathaniel

<:((><