Kyocera 6035 call tag in Blazer

Dan Black

3/7/2002 6:53:00 PM

Does anyone know how to get the Kyocera 6035 to place a phone call from
within the Blazer browser? I've figured out this much:

Literal literalCallTag = new Literal();
literalCallTag .Text = "<a href=\"palm:QCDL.appl\">Call Me</a>";
frmMobilePhone.Controls.Add(literalCallTag );

This launches the dialer, but it doesn't pass the phone number so it's kind
of useless.
Any help would be appreciated.

2 Answers

Shanku Niyogi

Dan,

Does the tel: URL not work on a Blazer browser? I know it works on the
Eudora browser (and in email messages), but possibly not in the Blazer
browser.

e.g. <a href="tel:12065551212">

Shanku

"Dan Black" <thecrusher@wk.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get the Kyocera 6035 to place a phone call from
> within the Blazer browser? I've figured out this much:
>
> Literal literalCallTag = new Literal();
> literalCallTag .Text = "<a href=\"palm:QCDL.appl\">Call Me</a>";
> frmMobilePhone.Controls.Add(literalCallTag );
>
> This launches the dialer, but it doesn't pass the phone number so it's
kind
> of useless.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Black

Shanku, that tag doesn't work in the Blazer browser. It doesn't seem to
have any effect at all. Hopefully, someone knows how to get the dialer to
accept a phone number when I launch it with the palm: tag.

Thanks, Dan