Re: Stupid RDoc question

Dave Thomas

9/23/2003 8:19:00 AM

On Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003, at 08:14 Europe/Copenhagen, Dave Thomas wrote:
> Let me look at this. Previously this was hard to do, but I recently
> rewrote the scope resolution stuff, so I should now be able to produce
> hyperlinks for this kind of construct.

OK - the latest CVS now supports linking into methods in other classes.

Cheers

Dave

1 Answer

Joel VanderWerf

Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003, at 08:14 Europe/Copenhagen, Dave Thomas wrote:
>
>> Let me look at this. Previously this was hard to do, but I recently
>> rewrote the scope resolution stuff, so I should now be able to produce
>> hyperlinks for this kind of construct.
>>
> OK - the latest CVS now supports linking into methods in other classes.

Hm. I''m stil not getting hyperlinks. I got the cvs, but an example like
this doesn''t yield a link:

class MyClass
def foo; end

# See MyClass#foo
def bar; end
end

The rdoc command I''m using is simply ''rdoc t.rb'', where t.rb is just the
code above.

$ rdoc -v
RDoc Vgs: 2003/08/22 12:33:37 (1.72)