Re: Webrick & CGI programs on WinXP

walter

9/22/2003 5:48:00 PM

> I'm attempting to get ruwiki running under WEBrick on Windows XP. It's
> not working, so I am attempting with a very simple CGI script. Well,
> that isn't working, either.

<snip>

I am having similar issues as well. I have uninstalled ruby, deleted
the directory tree, and reinstalled the latest prag-prog install. No
help. After looking in the archives I added a few things to the
configuration :

:CGIInterpreter => "ruby"

to the constructor block

and then

file_handler_opt = { :HandlerTable =>
Hash.new(WEBrick::HTTPServlet::CGIHandler) }

s.mount("/cgi-bin", WEBrick::HTTPServlet::FileHandler,
<cgi_dirctory>, file_handler_opt)

I no longer get the error, but I also get no output.

I am still looking into it, but there does seem to be something awry
somewhere.

Walt
Walter Szewelanczyk
IS Director
M.W. Sewall & CO. email : walter@mwsewall.com
259 Front St. Phone : (207) 442-7994 x 128
Bath, ME 04530 Fax : (207) 443-6284