mail returned to sender

inet email delivery system

Orphic

ColdWarDinosaur <wynnehenry!@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
news:l84okg$974$1@dont-email.me:

> On 12/6/2013 10:52 PM, RichTravsky wrote:
>> "Tom Sr." wrote:
>>>
>>> Are Conservative Thinking of Some Other Jesus?
>>> ---------
>>>
>>> "The only time the Bible tells us Jesus got angry was when he chased
>>> the money-changers out of the temple. That's right; the one thing
>>> that really pissed off Jesus was greed.
>>>
>>> "There are literally hund

snip, CUT, SLASH!!!

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.

The abominable laws respecting women in the Bible are a disgrace to
civilization and English literature; and any family which permits such a
volume to lie on their parlor-table ought to be ostracized from all
respectable society.

There is no such source and cause of strife, quarrel, fights, malignant
opposition, persecution, and war, and all evil in the state as religion.

Let it once enter our civil affairs, our government would soon be
destroyed. Let it once enter our common schools, they would be destroyed
.. . . Those who made our Constitution saw this, and used the most apt
and comprehensive language in it to prevent such a catastrophe.

The trouble with born-again Christians is that they are an
even bigger pain in the ass the second time around.

The last superstition of the human mind is the superstition
that religion is a good thing.

Religion was created in the ignorant mind of early
man to control the unwashed.

I believe that religion is reprehensible,
and civilized man will have nothing to do with it.

For me, when the black cloud of religion evaporated forever, I felt
that I had disgorged an insidious disgusting disease.

Now, there is no religion higher than truth.

At this season of The Summer Solstice, may reason prevail.

There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell.

There is only our natural universe.

Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves
minds.

O.
Born OK the first time.