Re: YOU ARE A WINNER

Lee Skillen

9/20/2003 11:11:00 PM

ob> YOU ARE THEREFORE ENTITLED TO A LUMP SUM PAYOUT OF £800, 000. 00.
ob> CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well I'll be, the whole RubyTalk ML has won £800m - Who's for a curry
and a pint, then? Time to adjust the good ole spam filter to adapt to
Yet-Another-Spam-Email. Time wasted that could be spent coding up my
fastcgi framework. ;)

Additionally, I would like to thank the person that replied in regards
to my post about the Windows Socket problem with FastCGI (I have since
corrected the problem.) I can't remember who that is, since my whole
list of emails was wiped due to a HDD head crash. Has anyone else got
FastCGI w/ Ruby working perfectly on Windows? I did so after a lot of
unnecessary hassle. Considering writing a small tutorial for those in
similar positions. :)

Best Regards,
Lee Skillen