sandal

3/6/2002 9:01:00 PM

Hey, there,
I deployed my mobile application on our server. We have a
static IP address in ***.***.***.*** format for our
server. Now I use real device as cell phones and pocket
pc to test, everything is OK. But when I use MME3.0 and
OpenWave, it returned an ISA error. Does not MME
recognize that IP address? What should I do for that?

Thanks in Advance.
1 Answer

Shanku Niyogi

From the phrase ISA error, sounds like there's a problem with a firewall
somewhere (ISA stands for Internet Security and Acceleration Server, the
name of Microsoft's proxy server).

Are you using the emulator from work, and through a firewall? If so, make
sure that your emulator settings are set correctly for the proxy server.
Although modern desktop browsers like IE can auto-discover this information,
the OpenWave and MME emulators need it entered manually.