requirements for .NET framework SDK

sandal

3/6/2002 3:42:00 PM

Hey, there,
I am deploying my mobile ASP application. I am preparing
the installation file for the application. The server
should be installed .NET framework SDK and MMIT. But I am
still wondering if there is any requirements for .NET
framework SDK? for instance, is MDAC 2.7 necessary for
the installation?
Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

Steve Rampy

Yes, the .NET Frameworks are required when deploying a .NET Mobile Web App.
The Mobile Toolkit is an 'add-on' of sorts, you must install both.