Re: does ODBC.NET have bulk copy functionality?

(Steven Bras [MS])

David

Hi. I'm interested in calling these bcp_ functions which are prototyped in
odbcss.h from a C# app (using ODBC.NET or another recommended technique.)
Thanks!
David

// BCP functions
DBINT SQL_API bcp_batch (HDBC);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_bind (HDBC, LPCBYTE, INT, DBINT, LPCBYTE, INT, INT, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_colfmt (HDBC, INT, BYTE, INT, DBINT, LPCBYTE, INT, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_collen (HDBC, DBINT, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_colptr (HDBC, LPCBYTE, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_columns (HDBC, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_control (HDBC, INT, void *);
DBINT SQL_API bcp_done (HDBC);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_exec (HDBC, LPDBINT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_getcolfmt (HDBC, INT, INT, void *, INT, INT *);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_initW (HDBC, LPCWSTR, LPCWSTR, LPCWSTR, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_moretext (HDBC, DBINT, LPCBYTE);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_readfmtW (HDBC, LPCWSTR);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_sendrow (HDBC);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_setcolfmt (HDBC, INT, INT, void *, INT);
RETCODE SQL_API bcp_writefmtW (HDBC, LPCWSTR);
WCHAR * SQL_API dbprtypeW (INT);