Steve Rampy

3/5/2002 9:20:00 PM

I'm having problems getting the links rendered by the ObjectList control to
work in the IPAQ emulator. They work fine in IE and Pocket IE on an actual
device. This isn't a big deal, I just cannot take advantage of the
emulator, which would be nice.

2 Answers

Shanku Niyogi

Steve,

Please make sure you have the JScript support patch installed for Pocket IE.
You can find this at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q29....

There are other threads in this newsgroup that discuss this in more detail -
it's one of the most frequently asked questions on the list.

Thanks,
Shanku

"Steve Rampy" <steverampy@adveng.com> wrote in message
> I'm having problems getting the links rendered by the ObjectList control
> work in the IPAQ emulator. They work fine in IE and Pocket IE on an
actual
> device. This isn't a big deal, I just cannot take advantage of the
> emulator, which would be nice.

Steve Rampy

Thanks Shanku, I did find one of your posts a few days back explaining it.
While new to .NET and the Mobile Toolkit, I'm an old hand. I searched
Google with what I thought was a good set of keywords before posting. Sorry
about that.