Prabakaran

3/5/2002 2:11:00 PM

Dear All,

The BackColor for Label control is not effected in Mobile Web Projects.

I Create a Mobile Web Project, which have only one Label control.
I set the backcolor property for this Label control as Blue, It looks
fine in design window.
But, when I call this page from Internet Explorer (or) Windows CE Pocket
PC emulators,
the backcolor is not rendered, Why ? Help me out.

This is not only for Label control, All the controls which have
backcolor property is not rendered, when i call the pages from internet
explorer or Windows CE Pocket PC emulator.

-Prabakaran

1 Answer

(Earl Beaman[MS])