[ANN] Text::Format 0.64, MIME::Types 1.07

Austin Ziegler

9/18/2003 4:27:00 AM

I have released new versions of Text::Format and MIME::Types.

Text::Format is a text formatting library with hyphenation support (if
TeX::Hyphen is used) to format blocks of text using highly configurable
rules. This version of Text::Format is a bug fix release only. Find it at
http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/Text__F... or on the RAA.

MIME::Types is a Ruby programmatic implementation of the mailcap file. It
will allow you to guess a file's MIME content type based on the extension.
Find it at http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/MIME__... or on the RAA.

I have also released documentation updates for Transaction::Simple
(http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/Transaction__S...) and Uninheritable
(http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/Uninheri...).

-austin
--