Re: Installing ruby extensions

Berger, Daniel

9/18/2003 2:27:00 AM

I'm glad you brought that up. How do I disable that behavior? Is it
possible? I have a couple of extensions where I put both C and Ruby source
under lib, but I only want one or the other installed.

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

nobu.nokada

At Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:26:33 +0900,
Berger, Daniel wrote:
> I''m glad you brought that up. How do I disable that behavior? Is it
> possible? I have a couple of extensions where I put both C and Ruby source
> under lib, but I only want one or the other installed.

Only Ruby scripts will be installed.

--
Nobu Nakada