Re: scrambler one-liner

dblack

Jason Creighton

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:49:55 +0900
dblack@superlink.net wrote:

> Hi --
>
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Jason Creighton wrote:
>
> > # Why doesn''t this work instead of the above?
> > # self[i], self[i+i] = self[i+1], self[i]
>
> Because you''ve got i+i instead of i+1 :-)

The sound you hear is me, banging my head against the wall.

Jason Creighton

Raymond C. Fischer, 90 Hunt Way, Campbell, CA 95008; 408-374-1969

been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value.

Raymond C. Fischer (54)
(Louise Fischer)
90 Hunt Way
Campbell, CA 95008
408-374-1969

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On 05 Sep 2011 00:09:23 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>The GOP wants to raise taxes for middle-class
>workers, according to their definition of "raise taxes".

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When discussing the concept that all potential solutions ought to ?be
on the table? or that he ?won?t rule anything in our out,? he has
always emphasized that any potential solution must be looked at
through the prism of jobs and whether those proposed solutions would
strengthen the economy. Obviously, tax increases wouldn?t make that
list." Ways and Means Committee spokesperson for Ways and Means
Committee chairman Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.).
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/176511-gop-spokesman-camps-position-on-tax-hikes-has-n...

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...