Re: Is there any IDE for FXRuby?

Ruby Ruby

9/17/2003 2:07:00 PM

I looked at the link you posted below and found two
entries. The first entry was for BlackAdder and the
second entry, WideStudio. The BlackAdder says: (A
Ruby interpreter, debugger and ODBC support for Ruby
are not yet available. (Ruby is temporarily removed
until the Qt bindings are updated to Qt3, currently in
progress). BlackAdder is not free.

WideStudio is free and it claims to support ruby. I
will download it today and give it a try.
gvim/vim I use it as my exclusive Editor. I did not
know that it could be use for GUI programming.

I wanted to use FXRuby because it appears to run
everywhere, but I don't want to be concerned with the
internal details about defining widgets.

Thank you for the information.

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/applications...

http://sitebuilder...