Re: HTML generation

Robert McGovern

9/17/2003 12:50:00 PM

> Well, sir. Have you ever tried reading HTML e-mails in Mutt (just one
of
> severak MUA's for Linux?) I guess not, otherwise you'd be just as
angry as
> I am about people sending HTML e-mails.

*scratches head* Thomas did my email appear as html? as certainly from
this end it looks like pure text.

2 Answers

SHOOTER586

On Jun 9, 5:06 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:

Very good try, but WMW & FF, etc are of the incurables. They'll never
back down, never be honest, never admit fault, never examine their own
prejudices or logical fallacies or ever post factual evidence of their
outlandish claims. There's no point wasting any more of your precious
minutes of life on him. But it was a very good try, and I give you
all due respect for it.

Shooter

Interesting!

SHOOTER586

On Jun 9, 10:16 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:
> "SHOOTER586" <shooter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 9, 5:06 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:
>
> > Very good try, but WMW & FF, etc are of the incurables.  They'll never
> > back down, never be honest, never admit fault, never examine their own
> > prejudices or logical fallacies or ever post factual evidence of their
> > outlandish claims.  There's no point wasting any more of your precious
> > minutes of life on him.  But it was a very good try, and I give you
> > all due respect for it.
>
> > Shooter
>
> > Interesting!
>
> Lame and childish. Typical of these mental midgets.

Yes, that is why I copied it.