[ANN] FXRuby-1.0.26 Now Available

Lyle Johnson

9/17/2003 2:00:00 AM

8 Answers

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Great work. My Ruby/OpenSSL sample in
ruby''s sample/openssl/cert_store_view.rb works fine under
FXRuby-1.0.26, too.

I should have sent this patch to you earlier, here is a path for
raabrowser.rb of FXRuby''s example to work with latest RAA
SOAP interface.
http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/dav/NaHi/raabro...

Sorry for incompatible changes.

Regards,
// NaHi

Lyle Johnson

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

> I should have sent this patch to you earlier, here is a path for
> raabrowser.rb of FXRuby''s example to work with latest RAA
> SOAP interface.
> http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/dav/NaHi/raabro...
>
> Sorry for incompatible changes.

No problem, and thank you very much for the patches. I''ve just checked
them in and they should be available for the next FXRuby release.

Bill Baker

On Tuesday April 13 2010 13:21, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:<lu99s5909nop6bltm5tqgm4c5d5gb9edfr@4ax.com>

> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 06:54:12 -0400, Bill Baker
> <wbaker@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday April 13 2010 01:54, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote
>>in message news:<kn18s5dh5ju6ff8r118cjffqk8a3ln6hvr@4ax.com>

>>> actually..in 1961...that is a false statement.
>>
>>No it isn't. Even in 1961 you couldn't get a Hawaiian birth certificate
>>stating you were born in Hawaii if you weren't.
>

> http://article.nationalreview.com/401586/suborned-in-the-usa...
mccarthy?page=2

No evidence there that you could get a Hawaiian birth certificate stating
you were born in Hawaii if you weren't, even in 1961.

> Now National Review is hardly a rightwing source is it?

What crack are you smoking? They are nothing but right-wing propaganda.

> And even they question the issue.

Of course, because of a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

> <VBG>
>
> Go ahead and spew, but it will only make you look even more stupid and a
> perfect example of the Useful Idiot the Leftwing loves so much.

You already look like an idiot for flogging this horse that has been dead
for nearly two years.

--
Hard drive dead?
Bring it back to life with SpinRite!

Bill Baker

On Tuesday April 13 2010 22:00, Strabo <strabo@flashlight.net> wrote in
message news:<2k9xn.541$0_7.43@newsfe25.iad>

> Bill Baker, disinformant, wrote:
>> On Monday April 12 2010 19:18, Strabo <strabo@flashlight.net> wrote in
>> message news:<0SNwn.50151$iu2.35910@newsfe15.iad>
>>
> <snipped>
>>> But where's the real birth stuff. Who was the delivering doctor? Who
>>> were the witnesses? Signature, medical notes, foot prints, etc.
>>
>> None of that matters. All that matters is that Obama was born in Hawaii.
>> The state of Hawaii has confirmed he was born there.
>>
>>> Everyone else, real Americans, have such birth certificates, or at
>>> least can get them.
>>
>> Not true. My birth certificate I got from the state of Pennsylvania only
>> has my date of birth, date filed, date issued, my name and the county of
>> birth. Neither of my parents' names are even on the certificate, let
>> alone the doctor, witnesses or any footprints.
>>

> Then you don't have a certificate of live birth.

Really? That's what it says on the front of it. I guess the state of
Pennsylvania must be lying, huh?

--

On Wednesday April 14 2010 07:11, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote
in message news:<ik8bs5596br3v1mgeornleornoc274jn41@4ax.com>

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K...
>>>
>>> Straight from the horses mouth....
>>
>>Since when is Michelle Barack's grandmother? Still no quote from his
>>grandmother stating he was born in Kenya.
>
> With that admission, one doesnt need to provide the quote from the
> grandmother, does one?

Yes they do. Especially when you lied about her saying he was born in
Kenya.

>>> <VBG>
>>>
>>> Care to explain that one?
>>
>>Well forgetting for the moment that she was speaking metaphorically, was
>>she
>>a witness to Barack's birth? Is she a Hawaiian or Kenyan official? What
>>authority does she have to say where he was born?
>
> Other than his wife? Or the fact you are desperately trying to divert
> from what she stated publicly?

So anyone's wife can state where they were born and it becomes official? Is
that what you're actually claiming?

> Im voting for the latter.
>
> Laugh laugh laugh!!

No need to divert when she has no official authority in that regard.

--
Hard drive dead?
Bring it back to life with SpinRite!
http://www.grc.com/sr/sp...

Rev. 11D Meow!

On Apr 13, 7:08 am, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 11:54 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:54:41 -0400, Bill Baker
>
> > <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>
> > >False.  Any birth certificate from Hawaii will say where the person was
> > >born.  No one born outside of Hawaii can get a birth certificate saying they
> > >were born in Hawaii.
>
> > actually..in 1961...that is a false statement.
>
> No it is not, dope. The state of Hawaii has NEVER given birth
> certificates to non-natives saying they were born in Hawaii. And
> Hawaii's foreign birth registration law was passed in 1982, when Obama
> was twenty-fuckin-ONE, moron.
>
> You can't get *anything* right, can ya, Popgun!

Oh, look at Lardknob foist his sick pizza-face beliefs over here in
politics land.

http://tinyurl.co...

Rev. 11D Meow!

On Apr 14, 9:58 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:46:05 -0700 (PDT), "Rev. 11D Meow!"
>

> <rev.11d.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No it is not, dope. The state of Hawaii has NEVER given birth
> >> certificates to non-natives saying they were born in Hawaii. And
> >> Hawaii's foreign birth registration law was passed in 1982, when Obama
> >> was twenty-fuckin-ONE, moron.
>
> >> You can't get *anything* right, can ya, Popgun!
>
> >Oh, look at Lardknob foist his sick pizza-face beliefs over here in
> >politics land.
>
> >http://tinyurl.co...
>
> Self portrait?
>
> One would assume that is you?
>
> Here I am.
>
> http://home.lightspeed.ne...

It's still named Moron, just like you.

Bill Baker

On Wednesday April 14 2010 07:51, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote
in message news:<r0bbs55r1qq6oun8ti822mkbdg6h2jo6ev@4ax.com>

> On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:12:19 -0400, Bill Baker
> <wbaker@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>

>>> Now National Review is hardly a rightwing source is it?
>>
>>What crack are you smoking? They are nothing but right-wing propaganda.
>

> Your ignorance declares you to be an utter buffoon.
>
> National Review is a Rightwing propaganda Source?
>
> LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!!
>

> What a fucking retard you have turned out to be.
>
> Pathetic.

However, I notice you have no evidence refuting anything I said.