Re: Bîïpîc îò ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org

Support

9/16/2003 7:47:00 PM

ua g ap p g lw c 3 38 12 9 4 uag a p pg lw c

?ani?iaa?a iiieoi?ia a/o ec ?iiiee!

21" io 200$ ai 270$
17" io 70$ ai 100$
Iiooaoee io 260$.

I?AAINOAAE?AI AA?AIOE?!!!

Oae.: 3 42- 6 8 - 64
Cai?in ia iia?iaio? eioi?iaoe? ii E-Mail:
monitors1@seznam.cz, monitors2@seznam.cz

2 Answers

lubow

Does military service make a good president? Depends on what they did in the
military. George W. Bush was -- I guess -- in the military. So was Nixon. So
was LBJ. So was Jimmy Carter.

Obama was not in the military. Bill Clinton was not in the military. Franklin
Roosevelt was not in the military, Woodrow Wilson was not in the military.
Grover Cleveland was not in the military. Abraham Lincoln was not in the
military. James Polk was not in the military. James Monroe was not in the
military. Thomas Jefferson was not in the military. John Adams was not in the
military.

On the other hand, would you like me to name some psychotic serial murders that
were in the military? Let's start with Son-of-Sam David Berkowitz. How about
Andrew Urdialis who admitted to killing three women from Illinois and Indiana,
and five others in Southern California. Want more and what does the military
have to do with devaluing the dollar, 6% unemployment, fixing an economy
enmeshed in stagflation and fighting wars to steal oil?

"Sarah Czepiel" <ninety7gt@cox.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:58:30 -0400, "lubow" <lubow@lubowindustries.com>
> wrote:
>
> :>>
> :>> Perhaps you didn't understand the question. The question was, " Tell me
> :>> exactly what Obama did as a street organizer that is comparable to
> military
> :>> service. "
> :>>
> :>He was a lawyer to the poor. Got that?
>
> So as a street organizer he didn't anything comparable to military service.
>
> And still you find it so difficult to admit?

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

"lubow" <lubow@lubowindustries.com> wrote in

>>You mean like "change" is a euphemism for nigger?
>
> I guess my dictionary was right. Under "racist piece of shit" I found
> "dumb GOP voter."

Has it ever occured to you, you dullard, exactly how bigoted that is,
suggesting that all Republican voters are the same and and that they are all
"racist pieces of shit"? Is that how you intend to persuade someone to see
your side, by calling than a "racist piece of shit" if they don't agree with
you?

Is that really the extent of your intellectual capabilities. For if it is you
certainly don't provide a lot to offer.

And considering that you regard roughly half the nation as a "racist piece of
shit" what exactly can we expect as punishment should your side prevail. And
do you have a thought on if we decide to defend ourselves from your hateful
bigotry. Of course I doubt you have the persoanl courage to do anything
yourself, preferring the state to murder those you oppose, so you can keep
your hands clean.

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble seeing your moral high ground. it looks more
like a muddy hog wallow.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!