ruby-gtk2 tutorial download

KONTRA Gergely

9/15/2003 4:48:00 PM

Hi!

Are the tutorials downloadable on sf.net or should I use wget?

thx
Gergo
--
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<kgergely@mcl.hu> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+
| http://www.mcl.hu... "Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy |

1 Answer

Laurent Sansonetti

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:47, KONTRA Gergely wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are the tutorials downloadable on sf.net or should I use wget?

Since it is still under active development, the Ruby/Gtk2 tutorial is
not yet available for direct download.

But you should be able to retrieve HTML pages with wget. Or even source
code in RD format :-)

In fact, the tutorial is currently translated from Japanese [1]. As you
can see, there are still a lot of things to do :|

Of course, any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
{ "Laurent" => "http://lrz.samika... }

[1]: http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/ja/hiki.cg...