does ODBC.NET have bulk copy functionality?

David

3/3/2002 11:54:00 PM

I am looking for the bcp functionality that is part of MS ODBC for SQL Server.
Is this part of ODBC.NET?
David

1 Answer

David

Steven,
If it is indeed possible to access the bcp_ functions thru C# and ODBC.NET, can
you give me a hint how to go about doing it? I've only seen examples in C++ and
ODBC.
Regards,
David