looking for some ppc testing help (read warning)

casey chesnut

3/3/2002 9:10:00 PM

WARNING the site has Adult content END WARNING

ok, i have done an update to www.ndecent.com
(it uses ASP.NET w/Mobile.NET to render to PocketPCs)
originally, it was just images, but now it supports videos

wrote a C# WinForm app to convert videos to PPC WMV format,
and then thumbnail them (calls a C++ EXE for this).

... but I dont have a PocketPC myself :(
So I was hoping you could tell me if the video section actually works :)
If it does, please let me know what PocketPC / OS you tested it on;
if not, please let me know what fails.
Also welcome whatever recommendations you have.

I will buy one soon, so I dont have to keep buggin yall
Thank you
casey