Gregg

3/2/2002 3:36:00 PM

I have just started using Mobile.net and when creating a
form I am using a Selection List Control (Drop Down
List). I cannot get the page to fire a postback event
when a selection has been made from the list. In ASP.Net
(Drop Down List Control) their is a AutoPostBack property
but I cannot find a similar property in Mobile.net.

Thanks
2 Answers

Glen

Gregg,
There is no AutoPostBack for MobileToolkit. Also, if you
decide to change and write ASP.NET pages, not MIT pages,
and use the AutoPostBack Property, on you're mobile
device, the page will get stuck in a postback loop. DOH!
Maybe Microsoft will read this and provide direction. Let
me know if you ever find out.
-Glen

(Abel Banda (Volt))