Re: Help me. ! Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126 (Sybase System 11).

Maritha

3/1/2002 9:29:00 PM

I am trying to connect with Sybase ASE ODBC Driver.
Can you send me an example of your connection?

Odbc data provider

-------------------
>--
>> ----
>>
>> ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due
to system error 126
>> (Sybase System 11).
the execution of the
>> current web request. Please review the stack trace for
more information
>> about the error and where it originated in the code.
>>
>> Exception Details: Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException:
ERROR [IM003]
>> Specified driver could not be loaded due to system
error 126 (Sybase
>System
>> 11).
>>
>> Source Error:
>>

>> Line 25: OdbcCommand command = new OdbcCommand("create
table
>> ttt_test(aaa char(10))", connection);
>> Line 26:
>> Line 27: connection.Open();
>> Line 28: command.ExecuteNonQuery();
>> Line 29: connection.Close();
>>

>> Source File: E:\jfzxweb\test\aspnet.aspx Line: 27
>>
>> Stack Trace:
>>

>> [OdbcException: ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could
not be loaded due to
>> system error 126 (Sybase System 11).]
>> Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open() +646
>> ASP.aspnet_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter
__output, Control
>> parameterContainer) in E:\jfzxweb\test\aspnet.aspx:27
>> System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter
writer) +27
>> System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
+7
>> System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter
writer) +243

>--
>> ----
>>
>> Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework
Version:1.0.3705.0; ASP.NET