Release Version of Toolkit & Dot.NET Beta Server - Install Failure

Nigel <nigel<dothere>ains<cut-here

2/27/2002 8:19:00 PM

I have a dotNET Enterprise server (Build 3590.main.011110-1652) with the
release version of ASP.NET installed. When I try to install the MMIT, it
complains that: "The wizard was interupted before the MMIT 1.0 could be
completely installed" and leaves me with no option but to Finish! Please
note, I have only double clicked the installer at this point, I have not
been able to select any options and it has not started to install properly
so I have no install log to inspect. It installs no problem on my W2K
workstation.

Heelp
Nigel

2 Answers

Jasim Iqbal

Hi Nigel,

You have to install the same version of MMIT as of
your .NET.

-jasimp

Nigel

Thanks for the thought jasimp but it's a dot.NET server beta installation
(Thats WIndows XP Server), not an ASP.NET beta. The ASP is the release
version the same as the MMIT.

I think the post and thread from Michael McGuire are probably more
pertinent, and that the asp.net beta did not re-install properly.

Cheers,
Nigel