Re: Table Fornation in Mobile Forms

Dan

2/27/2002 4:20:00 PM

I hope its just me being blind, but I cannot find this
property on ANY MIT Control properties. Still using Beta
2 due to security and framework issues with RTM, I hope
that isn't the issue.

1 Answer

Joe Glover

Hi Dan

I can assure you it exists. For example, the mobile:textbox control has
BreakAfter property (located in the Behaviour section of your property
window). I don't whether this didn't exist in beta2, as I'm using v1.0

Joe