Re: Adding html attributes to mobile web forms

Frank Tse [MS]

2/27/2002 2:40:00 AM

Hi Glen,

I presume you were talking about ASP.NET pages instead of Mobile pages from
MMIT. Can you provide a sample page about what attribute you were trying to
add to the <Body> tag? Or you may try to post your question to the ASP.NET
newsgroup "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet" and see if you can get
an answer from there.

Frank