NO DATA error on empty strings

aza

I get a NO DATA exception when running ODBC.NET
with select statements that return columnvalues with empty strings.

Is there any way of solving this problem?

/Johannes

3 Answers

(Dan Kirby)

lynn

Thanks for putting it on the 'todo' list ...

:)

Daniel Naumann

Hi Dan,

Any time frame on that SP1 for MDAC 2.7??

Thanks,

Daniel.