Svyat

3/30/2005 9:11:00 AM

äÁÊÔÅ ÐÌÚ ÓÓÙÌËÕ ÎÁ ÎÏÒÍÁÌØÎÕÀ ÉÎÓÔÁÌÑÈÕ ïÒÁËÌÁ 8-ÇÏ. úÁÒÁÎÅÅ ÏÞÅÎØ
ÂÌÁÇÏÄÁÒÅÎ.

2 Answers

Moderator

Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:10:52 +0000 (UTC)
"Svyat" <svitos@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>

?OAAO?OAOAAIEA [+] -- offtopic.

--
With Respect, ICQ# 34006064 ftp://reali...
Yuriy [haze at reality.org.ua] [Ahraywah Ohmankogah Skeeda]

np: /* silence */

f. barnes

On May 7, 8:41 pm, Cambridge Ray <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> On May 7, 1:24 pm, "f. barnes" <fre...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> > That 61% is the mainstream, folks.  It includes all Americans except
> > for Hispanics and the nutty extremist fringe.
>
> >http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/cur......
>
> Fortunately, the US is not a DEMOCRACY. It is a REPUBLIC. Our
> constitutional rights are not subject to popular vote, let alone
> Gallup Polls.
>
> - Jimmy Madison and his gang of founders.
>
> ps: more than 61% supported racial discrimination, slavery, etc.

pps: I'm not sure that was ever the case, except for businesses,
church bosses, and federal politicians.