Agreed that Version 1.0 of the MMIT works "ok", however I
wish MS would clean up VS.NET a little when the MMIT is
invoked when developing ASP.NET mobile application AND
offer more controls... maybe even offer device specific
controls. Anyone know of any?
URL=/downloads/sample.asp?ur
>l=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/817/msdncompositedoc.xml.
>
>This works with the RTM version of the VS editions.
I've used it with the
>Enterprise Architect edition and it works fine.
>
>Sean
>
>"Jasim Iqbal" <jasim_iqbal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> hi all,
>>
>> can anyone guide me about what MMIT version to install
>> with .NET Architect Enterprise Edition .... and from
where
>> can i get it ??
>>
>> thanx.
>>
>> -jasim
>

>.

1 Answer

Frank Tse [MS]

You may create custom controls through the extensibility model provided by
MMIT. The QuickStart Tutorial and online documentation provides information
on how to write your own controls.

Frank