ntu-kpi.comp.programming

Re: [q] web design

Traut

3/11/2005 10:00:00 PM

> EU IE?IICI I?UOA:
> AOOO AA?OUEA AEUAEIAO, IIA OEOOAO EAOOEIEO. ?IOII ?AOOOAIOYEE AA OAOAO
> E ?AOOOAAO, UAIAII IIA IA?IIINAOON EIAII. uAAOO IAOOA AIN wysiwyg
> ?OIOOI IAO. iAEAO OOAUO OAUAE?AAOON IA OAAIEAU/div-U/etc.

EU IE?IICI I?UOA - wysiwyg I?AIO ?IIACAAO ?OE AUOOOIE ?AOOOEA.

?OA-OAEE ?OA?EOO EIA _EIOIUI_ IAOOOIAIIICI dreamweaver-a IAIIICI AUOOOAA
E OAIAIAA ?AI ?EOAOO ?AOO EIA OO?EAIE.

EIIA?II, ?OA UOI ?OE AIIOIII OOI?IA UIAIEE :-)

--
Polzunov Sergei
mail : traut@viii.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua

Steve Terry

On May 30, 6:42 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Garcia's philosophy about soloing is one that I have always loved (and
> try to emulate however poorly) He said that he always wanted to state
> the melody clearly and then use that as his jumping off point to go
> exploring.

Works for me, although I'm basically just an acoustic player (guitar
and mandolin). State the melody, jump off and try not to go splat.

volkfolk

On May 30, 6:50 pm, paul_te...@att.net wrote:
> On May 30, 6:42 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Garcia's philosophy about soloing is one that I have always loved (and
> > try to emulate however poorly) He said that he always wanted to state
> > the melody clearly and then use that as his jumping off point to go
> > exploring.
>
> Works for me, although I'm basically just an acoustic player (guitar
> and mandolin). State the melody, jump off and try not to go splat.

Yeah, me too. I'm definitely a better acoustic player than an electric
player, although I have developed a real affinity for the Strat/whammy
bar combination in the past six months

Scot

Ed Chapin

On May 30, 9:16 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On May 30, 6:50 pm, paul_te...@att.net wrote:
>
> > On May 30, 6:42 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > Garcia's philosophy about soloing is one that I have always loved (and
> > > try to emulate however poorly) He said that he always wanted to state
> > > the melody clearly and then use that as his jumping off point to go
> > > exploring.
>
> > Works for me, although I'm basically just an acoustic player (guitar
> > and mandolin). State the melody, jump off and try not to go splat.
>
> Yeah, me too. I'm definitely a better acoustic player than an electric
> player, although I have developed a real affinity for the Strat/whammy
> bar combination in the past six months
>
> Scot

Are you going to jam in Joe's Garage?

Ed

mjd

On Jun 1, 2:00 am, Ed Chapin <edchapi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 30, 9:16 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> > > Works for me, although I'm basically just an acoustic player (guitar
> > > and mandolin). State the melody, jump off and try not to go splat.
>
> > Yeah, me too. I'm definitely a better acoustic player than an electric
> > player, although I have developed a real affinity for the Strat/whammy
> > bar combination in the past six months
>
> > Scot
>
> Are you going to jam in Joe's Garage?
>
> Ed- Hide quoted text -

.... with a cheesy little amp with a sign on the front says Fender
Champ?

3jane.

On May 30, 6:42 pm, volkfolk <volkfo...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On May 30, 1:35 pm, LP <so.you...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 29, 10:40 pm, Andrew <amur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > for the next 20-30 min or so...
>
> > > 4/4/85 She Belongs to Me... What I've got is not a great recording (ton
> > > of fuzz) and the lyrics in the first half of this song sorta stumble
> > > along and the first solo is merely great, but Jer really steps into this
> > > second solo... The rest of the band is perhaps unremarkable, if only
> > > because you barely notice they are there with the table they set for Jer.
>
> > The next version from the Spectrum (4/7/85) has what may be MY
> > favorite Jerry guitar solo of all.  The band is sorta unremarkable as
> > you said, but the 2nd guitar solo just sings with a lyrical flavor
> > that stays with me.
> > These later period ballad solos really have a quality that's different
> > from all of his other playing.
>
> > LP
>
> Garcia's philosophy about soloing is one that I have always loved (and
> try to emulate however poorly) He said that he always wanted to state
> the melody clearly and then use that as his jumping off point to go
> exploring. I think that, along with his ability to clearly articulate
> each note, is what gave his solos such a great feel

I've always liked what he said about "attack and decay" that the
approach to and exit from the note are as important as the note itself.