Alessandro

7/15/2004 12:27:00 PM

Hey man,

to kill the hopes of a children is the worst crime in the world. This is
what you are doing with your e-mail.
There will not be a tomorrow in this way.

Please, let's start to build up something.... please, PLEASE...!

Alessandro

2 Answers

Sunny

HUH?

In article <ulNy7amaEHA.3204@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>,
alessandro_m_@hotmail.com says...
> Hey man,
>
> to kill the hopes of a children is the worst crime in the world. This is
> what you are doing with your e-mail.
> There will not be a tomorrow in this way.
>
> Please, let''s start to build up something.... please, PLEASE...!
>
> Alessandro

Allen Anderson

I believe he thinks the world is coming to an end. I would suggest he
go read the linux newsgroups that would be more suited to this
question.

(chuckle)