Linno Hak

7/9/2004 11:29:00 AM

Hi all,

When I debug my .Net remoting application, I encountered an error message
that reads:
"The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed."
Source:"mscrorlib"

I use IIS (httpchannel) to host Server objects.

Anyone has any idea what causes this error?.

Thanks in advance.

hakl

1 Answer

Sanjeeva

Check the folder security as well as the virtual directory security... There
must be some problem
Let the IIS manage the password with integrated windows security allowing
"anonymous access" to that virtual directory...
The folder should not have any security restrinctions...

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sanjeeva
Proteans Software Solutions