setting customErrors="off" programmatically

Chris B

7/9/2004 12:58:00 AM

I know how to set the <customErrors> tag in a .config file and use RemotingConfiguration.Configure to apply it.

Does anyone know how to apply this flag programmatically instead (i.e. without a .config file.)?

Thanks!
2 Answers

Sunny

you can not do this in this version of the framework.

Sunny

In article <13D073AB-210D-47F3-94DC-54773A7B33FD@microsoft.com>,
ChrisB@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I know how to set the <customErrors> tag in a .config file and use RemotingConfiguration.Configure to apply it.
>
> Does anyone know how to apply this flag programmatically instead (i.e. without a .config file.)?
>
> Thanks!

Sunny

Have you read the conclusion?

I have made even more stupid things with reflection in production
environment, but now I just do not want to think what will happen with
SP1 or framework v.2 and this code.

I had to do this because there is no other way. While with customErrors
there is, so you can have more problems than benefits with doing this.

Thats why my answer was NO.

Sunny

In article <3A922DE6-1EEB-4BE3-B05A-EC25A32F094F@microsoft.com>,
DanClayden@discussions.microsoft.com says...