nahur

7/8/2004 6:02:00 PM

I am trying out sample 3.5 the client Acesses the client activated object
from ingo rammer adv .net remoting

http://www.apress.com/book/supplementDownload.html?bID=47&a...

i get the following error when i try to do
Server.MyRemoteObject obj1 = new Server.MyRemoteObject();
error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException'
occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Permission denied for activating type
soap:MyRemoteObject,
http://schemas.microsoft.com/clr/nsassem/Server/Server%2C%20Version%3D1.0.1650.21308%2C%20Culture%3Dneutral%2C%20PublicKeyTo....

any help appreciated

nahur