Are there any MVP's that monitor this site

Jon Turner

7/8/2004 1:21:00 PM

haven't seen a response by a single one.

3 Answers

Allen Anderson

Hopefully we will get some remoting MVP''s soon. I know me and Sunny
have been answering questions here for almost 10 months. So you never
know.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:20:57 -0400, "Jon Turner" <jon.turner@mail.com>
wrote:

>haven''t seen a response by a single one.

Sunny

Hey, be patient :)

In article <uyTpp5OZEHA.3132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, jon.turner@mail.com
says...
> haven''t seen a response by a single one.

Bob Rundle

This is good news. I don''t really understand the purpose of MVPs anyway.
In my experience they are there to answer serious questions with smart ass