Remoting to the same assembly on different machines

Malcolm Cudworth

7/6/2004 11:00:00 AM

I am trying to remote from to identical servers A and B. The concept is that if something changes on the Client C, then events will be fired on both servers to keep the rest of my user community informed.

I am running into a problem in that server A will be remoted no problem, but as soon as I try to remote to server B then framework directs the request to server A.

I have changed the URIs on the servers so they are non unique though I am still getting the same problem.

Looking at the remoting source code it appears that the type is being used as a hash key and any furthur requests for that type always get redirected to the first service called.

Is there any way round this behaviour?
1 Answer

Sunny

Can you show sample?