Jon Turner

7/6/2004 12:46:00 AM

Have a Client that makes async call to a remotable object. The client
needs to know what invocation (context) when receiving the Async
Callback. Do I need Context's or is there another way.

Example:

Server is running remotable object: GetSquaredResult(x as Integer) as
Double

Client executes several instances (Singleton) of GetSquaredRoot, but needs
to know
the original argument to the function. How can this be accomplished
asynchronously ?

Many Thanks In Advance

1 Answer

Sunny

Pass the parameter ByRef, and you will have it in the eventargs in the
callback.

Sunny

In article <Oj3oFKvYEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>,
jonturner@nospam.mail.com says...