HOWTO: Create a C# client for Perl's SOAP::Lite server

dov_sheinker

I have a SOAP::Lite server running using Perl on a linux machine.
I would like to create a C# proxy so I could use on a client
application.
The linux server is having the following method:
sub one {
my ($self)=@_;
printf("One\n");
return "one";
}

I have a C# client with the following code:

[System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThroughAttribute()]
[System.ComponentModel.DesignerCategoryAttribute("code")]
[System.Web.Services.WebServiceBindingAttribute(Name="urn:TestApp",
Namespace="urn:TestApp" )]
public class SSim : System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol
{
public SSim()
{
this.Url = "http://testserv.mopo.com:8...
this.Proxy = null;
}

[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute
("urn:TestApp#one",
RequestNamespace="urn:TestApp",
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Encoded,
ResponseNamespace="urn:TestApp")
]
public string one()
{
object[] results = this.Invoke("one", new object[0]);
return (string)(results[0]);
}
}

The perl server on the linux machine is able to get the invoke and
prints a nice "One". The C# client, however, does not able to get the
response string.
I'd appreciate some help. Thanks,