vineet dubey

7/5/2004 5:15:00 AM

Hi all
i am using Vb.net remoting for my distributed application.
By using the SOASSURDs.exe i have created proxy dll.
Now i have been able to expose the methods and properties of Server side
created CLASS.But i am facing a problem
i am not able to assign values to get-set on the client end
Any solutions.............................!!!

Please help

Regads !!

vineet dubey

*** Sent via Devdex http://www.... ***

Allen Anderson

sure, ditch the soap. Check out this article for a way that many find
easier than dealing with the pitfalls of soapsuds.

http://www.glacialcomp.../ArticleDetail.aspx?articleID=Re...

Cheers,
Allen Anderson
http://www.glacialcomp...