Sr. .NET Developer at Jersey City, NJ

Sailakshmi Kumar

Greetings From Avance Consulting,

We are looking for Sr. .NET Developer at Jersey City, NJ with one of our Clients, below is the Job Description.
If you are available and interested then, please reply me back with details mentioned below the Job Description along with your updated resume in word format.

Job Title : Sr. .NET Developer
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months

Job Description:

Experience on String Core C#,Entity Framework or Hibernate,Spring.Net, Ninject or comparable Dependency Injection tool (Spring.Net preferred)
Experience with ADO.NET ASP.NET LINQ,Mocking Framework (i.e.: MOQ) Subversion (and TortoiseSVN)
Strong Unit Testing(NUnit, MSTest) experience
Knowledge of RESTful Services
Experience with WebAPI,MVC pattern,Automapper,jQuery,AJAX,CSS
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
Common Language Runtime
Experience with Peer reviews
Familiarity Agile [Scrum and XP Engineering Practices],Continuous Integration,Test Driven Development (TDD)
Excellent communication skills
Ability to analyze manual business processes and propose automated solutions and collaborate in a team,

Good to have:

Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus
Knowledge of Atlassian's Bamboo is a plus

Company:

A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.

About Us:
Avance Consulting is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.