Re: Microsoft.Samples.Runtime.Remoting.Security question

Allen Anderson

6/24/2004 3:17:00 PM

if memory serves me correctly, weren't they using direct objects
without an abstract proxy object? If that were the case then an
interface alone would fail since it would need something 'real' to
instantiate it.

I'll download the example though and take a closer look.

Allen Anderson
http://www.glacialcomp...
mailto: allen@put my website url here.com