user requested cancel of current operation

Nick

10/31/2006 9:20:00 PM

Hello,

I posted this in the ODBC group too. I had originally meant to post it just
here. Sorry for the duplicate.

I have an application that uses an OdbcConnection connection and
OdbcDataAdapter to fill a DataTable. The query I am running is pretty long
and contains 5 unions. When I run it I get this error:

{"ERROR [HYT00] [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01013: user requested cancel of
current operation\n"} System.Exception {System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException}

If I delete most of the query leaving only 1 union it works. I'm not sure
the unions really have anything to do with it, but I'm not sure why I'm
getting this error. There is another application (that I didn't develop) that
uses ODBC to connect to a database and the same query runs fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick