jesus aguilar

6/14/2004 5:38:00 PM

Hello All,

Weâ??re currently working on 3 tier solution. We have a robust set of Business Data Objects that encapsulates the data access. However we want to use .Net Remoting for exposing those objects to the clients. Weâ??re considering implementing the façade pattern for simplification of our business logic. When it comes down to deciding what kind of data should return the façade layer weâ??re faced with several concerns. Such as, that it kinds of make sense to return a Business Object in some cases so it can be accessed and modified by the client. However The Business Objects have database access methods and we donâ??t want to expose those methods to client if weâ??re not using CAO. Would be possible to return a lighter version of theses objects to the client? What would be the best way to achieve this?

Thanks In Advanceâ?¦

1 Answer

Sooraj PM

Hi

Why cant you use dataset or datatable or dataview or objects which implements IList?
--
Sooraj PM
Micorosft India Community Star